It is our policy not to send unsolicited emails – only to those people with whom we have an established relationship or who have contacted the company to request information.
Daro Connectivity cannot guarantee or accept responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of websites to which we provide links.
Daro Connectivity is careful to treat the privacy of customers with care and due regard, and all personal information held by us is governed by the UK Data Protection Act.
We may collect website visitors’ contact information (like their email addresses). Unless you object in writing, this information may be used:
- to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
- to monitor who is accessing the website or using services offered on the website; and,
- to profile the type of people accessing the website.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose you can e-mail us accordingly as we also run a strict “opt-out” policy.
“Cookies” may be used to enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you re-visit the site.
“Cookies” do not identify you personally but they do identify your computer.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
For the removal of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- We subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- We believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions;
- or we are required by law to disclose the information.
We will preserve the content of any e-mail you send us if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so.
Your e-mail message content may be monitored by us for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
Personal information which we collect may be aggregated for analysis but in such circumstances we would ensure that individuals would remain anonymous.