Daro Connectivity is an authorised distributor of LEONI’s GigaLine® I-V(ZN)HH n range of indoor fibre optic break-out cables. Break-out cables are primarily used for pre-terminated cabling in horizontal or vertical riser applications due to its robust design. The jacketed sub-units allow for direct connect termination in the factory or in the field.
Using either tight-buffer or semi-tight buffer, 600 or 900 micron fibres surrounded by aramid yarn strength members encompassed within multiple low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) cable sheathed sub-units. These sub-units are stranded around a non-metallic central strength member bound by a layer of tape enclosed within a further LSZH jacket enabling the cable to be installed in various overhead or vertical raceway systems.
Single mode cables are available with a yellow cable jacket; multi-mode 62.5/125 (OM1) and multi-mode 50/125 (OM2) are available with an orange jacket. Laser optimised multi-mode 50/125 (OM3) is available with an aqua cable jacket and laser optimised multi-mode 50/125 (OM4) is available with a heather violet cable jacket.
- Cables are available in 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 24 and 48 fibres counts
- Sub-units available in 1.8mm or 2.0mm diameters
- Single mode available with G.652.D, G.657.A1, G.657.A2 or G.657.B3 fibre
- Multi-mode fibre types available in conventional or bend-insensitive performance
- Operating temperature, -10°C to +70°C
- Max. Pull Force (long term), 600 to 1200 N (depending on number of fibres)
- Max. Crush Resistance, 800 N/dm
- Pre-terminated patch cords
- Pre-terminated pigtails
- Internal point to point connections
- ISO/IEC 11801
- EN 50173
- Classes OF 300 to OF 2000
- Choice of fibre types
- Choice of number of fibres
- LSZH cable jacket
- Aramid yarn Strength members for tensile and crush resistance
- Choice of jacket colours for easy fibre grade identification
- Allows easy termination by a myriad of fibre optic connectors
For further information & enquiries relating to demarcation dome closures please get in touch.
View the Fibre Optic Cables Product Range