Daro Connectivity provides Senko’s range of build-out attenuators for single mode applications. Build-out attenuators are a passive optical device used to lower the magnitude of a light signal with no significant change to the waveform.
This is often a key requirement in Dense Wave Division multiplexing (DWDM), Erbium Doped Fibre Amplifier (EDFA) and over-powered fibre optic system applications where the receiver cannot accept the signal generated from a high-power light source.
Attenuators are a simple solution with a plug style interface at the front and a receptacle interface at the rear.
The design enables quick, easy installation into bulkhead adaptors within a patch panel; in-line between two optical patch cords or into the optical receiver.
- Single (1310nm), dual (1310-1550nm) or broadband (1250-1625nm) wavelength versions available
- UPC or APC end-face polish versions available (interface dependant)
- FC, SC and ST attenuators have metal housings
- LC and MU attenuators have moulded polymer single-piece housings
For further information and enquiries relating to our range of build-out attenuators please get in touch.
- Cable TV networks
- Telecommunication networks
- Local area networks (LAN’s)
- Metropolitan networks
- Data processing networks
- Fibre sensors
- Test and measurement equipment
- /UPC and /APC polish versions available
- Metal ion doped fibre
- Compliant to IEC and other industry recognized standards
- High-power light source durability
- Attenuation levels ranging from 1dB to 30dB
- Standard or premium attenuation tolerance options available
- Various wavelength options
View the Optical Components Product Range