Category 6 Patch Cords
Daro Connectivity provides LEONI’s unshielded MegaLine® Patch cord RJ45/RJ45 Cat. 6 / 250 MHz and shielded MegaLine® Patch cord RJ45/RJ45 Cat. 6 / 500 MHz range of factory terminated and tested Category 6 unshielded and shielded cable assemblies.
Moulded, snag-free strain relief boots allow MegaLine® patch cords to be connected within closely populated network installations deploying the latest server infrastructure technology.
LEONI’s MegaLine® patch cords are designed and manufactured for mechanical and electrical reliability, utilising high quality materials enabling a solution which delivers consistent high-level performance.
MegaLine® patch cords meet or exceed performance for class E and class EA systems defined by IEC and other standards bodies. Class E systems are specified up to 250 MHz and Class EA systems are specified up to 500 MHz.
- Unshielded patch cords available in grey
- Shielded patch cords available in grey, blue, green, yellow and red
- Standard lengths; 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 7.5 and 10.0 metre(s)
For further information and enquiries relating to our range of Category 6 Patch Cords please get in touch.
- ISO/IEC 11801
- EN 50173-x
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.5 16MB
- LSZH jacketed unshielded grey cable
- Various LSZH coloured jacketed shielded cable
- Snag-less boots
- Unshielded Category 6 assemblies suited for Class E systems
- Shielded Category 6 assemblies suited for Class EA systems
- RoHS compliant 2011/65/EU
- RJ45 plugs to EN 60603-7
View the Complete Copper Cabling Solutions Product Range