Direct Attach Cables (DAC)
Daro Connectivity provides LEONI’s range of active and passive Direct Attach Cabling (DAC) solutions for various interface applications. Direct attach cables are a cost-effective solution over optical transceivers and cables for short reach applications.
- SFP+ (Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus) or “10GBASE-CR” cable assemblies are an I/O interface system designed to minimise size and to reduce energy consumption in data centres, high-performance computing environments and the entire network storage market
- SFP28 (Small Form-Factor Pluggable) or 25GBASE-CR4 is designed for differential I/O interconnections for servers, routers, switches and storage systems. Active and passive SFP28 copper cables from LEONI minimise cost, power and latency in the connection of network ports used in high density data centres and high-performance computing environments
- QSFP+ (Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable) or 40GBASE-CR4 is an extension of the established I/O interface system SFP+ and was developed for 40 Gb/s Ethernet and 40 Gb/s Infiniband QDR (Quadruple Data Rate) applications
- QSFP28 (Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable) or 100GBASE-CR4 is designed for differential I/O interconnections for servers, routers, switches and storage systems. Active and passive QSFP28 copper cables from LEONI are the ideal solution for applications where higher data transmission speeds are required
- CXP product line of high-performance cable assemblies is designed for differential I/O interconnections for servers, routers, switches, storage systems and applications where high data transmission speeds are required. assemblies are designed to support 100 Gb/s Ethernet with lane rates of 10×10 Gb/s and InfiniBand 12x quad data rate (QDR) at 12×10 Gb/s
For further information and enquiries relating to the range of Direct Attach Cabling (DAC) assemblies please get in touch.
View the Complete Copper Cabling Solutions Product Range