Daro Connectivity is an authorised distributor of LEONI’s GigaLine® I-V(ZN)H 2×1 range of indoor fibre optic duplex cables. Duplex cables are primarily used in the production of fibre optic patch cords and jacketed pigtails.
Using either a tight-buffer or semi-tight buffer 600 or 900 micron fibre surrounded by aramid yarn strength members encompassed within a low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) cable sheath. The aramid yarn strength members provide a reinforced construction providing a flexible but rugged cable suitable for use in internal cabling or direct termination using fibre connector applications.
Single mode duplex cables are available with a yellow cable jacket; multi-mode 62.5/125 (OM1) and multi-mode 50/125 (OM2) are available with an orange jacket. Laser optimised multi-mode 50/125 (OM3) is available with an aqua cable jacket and laser optimised multi-mode 50/125 (OM4) is available with a heather violet cable jacket.
- Cables are available in 1.8mm, 2.0mm, 2.4mm or 2.8mm diameters
- Single mode available with G.652.D, G.657.A1, G.657.A2 or G.657.B3 fibre
- Multi-mode fibre types available in conventional or bend-insensitive performance
- Operating temperature, -10°C to +70°C
- Max. Pull Force (long term), 400 to 600 N (depending on cable diameter)
- Max. Crush Resistance long term, 200 to 600 N/dm (depending on cable diameter)
- Patch cords
- Jacketed pigtails
- Internal point to point connections
- ISO/IEC 11801
- EN 50173
- Classes OF 300 to OF 10000 *
* Depending on fibre type.
- Choice of fibre types
- Choice of cable diameters
- LSZH cable jacket
- Aramid yarn Strength members for tensile and crush resistance
- Choice of jacket colours for easy fibre grade identification
- Allows easy termination by a myriad of fibre optic connectors
For further information and enquiries relating to our range of Duplex Cables please get in touch.
View the Fibre Optic Cables Product Range