Daro Connectivity provides a range of fibre optic fan-out cables for single mode and multi-mode applications. Fan-out cables are primarily manufactured from ruggedized low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) office distribution (intra-facility). They can be terminated with the same or different fibre connectors at each end.
Fan-out cables can be used to provide the interconnection between optical equipment and fibre management systems within optical distribution frames (ODF’s) typically found in data centres, central offices or telecom exchanges. Fan-out cables usually take up less rack space than the equivalent number of patch cords.
All fan-out cables are a factory-based assembly; machined polished, visually inspected and optically tested using standards-based test methods to ensure repeatable high performance, intermateability and durability.
- Overall assembly and Fan-out lengths can be tailored to suit specific requirements, please enquire for details
- Available from two to 24 fibre, for higher fibre counts please enquire for details
- Single mode fibre is ITU-T.G.657.A1 as standard, low water peak ITU-T.G.652.D is also available
- Standard fibre colours are; yellow for single mode, orange for multi-mode 62/125 (OM1) and multi-mode 50/125 (OM2), aqua for laser optimised multi-mode 50/125 (OM3) and heather violet for laser optimised 50/125 (OM4)
- Performance grades C and B available for single mode fan-out defined and in accordance with IEC 61755-1 standard
For further information and enquiries relating to our range of Fan-out Cables please get in touch.
- Cable TV networks
- Telecommunication networks
- Local Area Networks (LAN’s)
- Metropolitan networks
- Wide Area Networks (WAN’s)
- Data processing networks
- Premise installations
- Single mode and multi-mode
- Colour coded housing/boot combinations
- Compliant to IEC and other industry recognized standards
- Low insertion loss and back reflection
- Various boot designs available
- Fan-outs can be ruggedized or 900 micron buffer
- Fan-out lengths can be all same length or staggered
View the Fibre Cable Assemblies Product Range