Fused Biconic Taper (FBT) Optical Splitters
Daro Connectivity provides a range of 1×2, 1×3 and 1×4 FBT (Fused Biconic Taper) splitters.
These are highly stable devices for combining or distributing light from single/multiple inputs to single/multiple outputs bi-directionally. They are designed for power splitting and tapping in telecommunication equipment, CATV network, and test equipment.
We have a various termination, package size/type and split ratio options available.
- Stainless steel tube or plastic case package options
- Single, dual, tri or broadband wavelength versions
- 250 micron, 900 micron, 2.0mm ruggedized or 3.0mm fibre fan-outs
- Pre-terminated options available
For further information and enquiries relating to our range of FBT Splitters please get in touch.
- High-speed communication systems
- Fibre instrumentation/testing
- System and signal monitoring
- CATV networks
- FTTx networks
- Low insertion loss
- Low polarisation dependant loss (PDL)
- High return loss
- Environmentally stable
View the Optical Components Product Range