Fibre Optic Connector Cleaners
Daro Connectivity provides US Conec’s range of IBC™ brand cleaners. The US Conec IBC™ brand of single fibre cleaners can be used to effectively clean various single fibre connectors such as FC, LC, SC, LC Duplex and M250 both residing in an adapter or faceplate and unmated.
They feature a novel dry-cleaning strand to gently sweep and lift away dust and debris from the connector end face eliminating the need to use solvents for an effective clean.
A simple pushing motion is all that is needed to engage the tool, an audible ‘CLICK’ alerts the operator that the tool is fully engaged, a dust cap attached by a lanyard to keep it safe. Each tool provides over 525 cleaning engagements and is effective in the cleaning of contaminants such as graphite, hand lotions, skin oils and Arizona road dust.
Various versions are available; 1.25, 2.5mm, multi-fibre (MPO/MTP®) and speciality connectors such as ODC series, OptiTap®, M38999 and TFOCA.
For further information and enquiries relating to our range of IBC™ Fibre Optic Connector Cleaners please get in touch.
- Data centres
- Central office
- Local area networks (LAN’s)
- FTTx networks
- CATV networks
- Cellular networks
- Military and civilian maritime optical networks
- Cleans end faces mated within bulkhead adaptors
- Cleans end faces prior to mating into bulkhead adaptors
- Wide range of connectivity versions supported
- Dry cleaning strand eliminates the need for solvents
- Crush resistant to over 250 N
- Impact resistant to survive drops over 1.5m
- All IBC™ brand single fibre cleaners are RoHS compliant
MTP is a registered trademark of US Conec Ltd.
OptiTip and OptiTap are registered trademarks of Corning Inc.
View the complete Tools and Accessories Product Range