Fibre Optic Pigtails
Daro Connectivity provides a range of fibre optic pigtails for single mode and multi-mode applications. Available with tight or semi-tight buffer optical fibre, a wide range of connectors and fibre colours to suit specific customer and application driven requirements.
Our Pigtails are manufactured using secondary coated 900 micron semi-tight buffer optical fibre and can used in patch panels and wall enclosures for splicing onto inside and outside plant fibre optic cables.
Pigtails can also be made from low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) jacketed cable for splice through requirements.
All pigtails are a factory-based assembly; machined polished, visually inspected and optically tested using standards based test methods to ensure repeatable high performance, intermateability and durability.
- Single mode fibre is ITU-T.G.657.A1 as standard, low water peak ITU-T.G.652.D also available
- Standard fibre colours are; yellow for single mode, orange for multi-mode 62/125 (OM1) and multi-mode 50/125 (OM2), aqua for laser optimised multi-mode 50/125 (OM3) and heather violet for laser optimised 50/125 (OM4)
- Coloured pigtail sets available
- Performance grades C and B available for single mode pigtails defined and in accordance with IEC 61755-1 standard
For further information and enquiries relating to our range of Fibre Optic Pigtails please get in touch.
- Telecommunication networks
- Local area networks (LAN’s)
- Wide area networks (WAN’s)
- CATV networks
- Fibre to the Subscriber Networks (FTTx)
- Meets IEC and other industry related standards
- Semi-tight or tight buffer optical fibre
- Individual fibre colours or coloured sets available
- High performance, low insertion loss and high return loss
- Colour housing and boot combinations to match fibre grades
View the Fibre Cable Assemblies Product Range