MA03-7016 Advanced Fibre Optic Preparation Kit
Daro Connectivity are pleased to bring recognised global Ripley® tooling brand Miller® to our customers having become an authorised distributor. Miller® tools are a reliable, trusted brand of choice aimed at installers, field engineers & technicians for precision cable preparation applications.
Miller® MA03-7016 Advanced Fibre Optic Preparation Kit is packed with the latest and most trusted Miller® tools essential for any fibre cable technician working on FTTx projects around the globe to allow quick & easy access to fibres without damaging or nicking them. Daro Connectivity has decided to offer the kit contained within a robust, durable lightweight moulded case.
Neatly contained within the carry case are the patent-pending Miller® ACS Plus professional-grade cable slitting tool for armoured and heavy-duty cable; patent-pending Miller® MB04-7020 FTTx ULW Drop Cable Slitter, Miller® MSAT® 16 Series Mid-span Fibre Access Tool, Miller® CFS-3 Series 3-Hole Fibre Optic Stripper, Miller® KS-1 Series Fibre Optic Kevlar® Shears, Miller® FTS Series Buffer Tube Scorer and Miller® CA Series Cable Drop Assist Tool.
The double-walled moulded case is durable and lightweight. Its EVA foam inserts are CNC cut to fit each included Miller® tool, protecting them from damage and saving time looking for tools. Robust, snap-fit latches keep the kit securely closed, and the ergonomic handle fits comfortably in either hand.
Advanced Fibre Optic Tool Kits are a small part of the many precision tooling solutions launched by Ripley Labs, the global research development and innovation centre at Ripley Tools.
To find our more or to request a quotation please get in touch.
- Fibre Optic Cabling
- Voice / Data Cabling
- Telecom Cabling
- Industrial Cabling
- Compact, lightweight & durable case prevents tool damage from other loose tools
- Undertake longitudinal, circumferential (ringing) & spiral cuts effectively with the patent-pending Miller® ACS Plus
- ULW model drop cable slitter ideal for Hexatronic, Corning, OFS, Sterlite and Prysmian round cable constructions
- MSAT® 16 offers sixteen unique diameter settings accommodating loose tubes ranging from 1 mm to 3 mm diameter
- CFS-3 3 Hole Fibre Optic Stripper efficiently removes fibre jackets & buffers down to 125-micron bare fibre
- KS-1 Series Fibre Optic Kevlar® Scissors ideal for cutting Kevlar® strength fibres & aramid yarns
- FTS Series One-step precision fibre buffer tube scoring tool with factory set blade requiring no adjustments
- CA Series Drop Assist Tool a handy rubber cable grip designed to hold jacketed fibre optic cable during the pulling operation & connector insertion
Length x Width x Depth (mm)
|MA03-7016||262 x 200 x 70||1.41||HARD PLASTIC WITH EVA FOAM LINING|
Miller® Part No.
Daro Connectivity Order Reference
|ADVANCED FIBRE KIT
|ACS PLUS SERIES SLITTER FOR ARMORED AND HEAVY-DUTY CABLES
MB04-7020 FTTX ULW DROP CABLE
MSAT® 16 SERIES MID-SPAN FIBRE ACCESS TOOL
CFS-3 SERIES 3-HOLE FIBRE OPTIC STRIPPER
KS-1 SERIES FIBRE OPTIC KEVLAR® SHEARS
FTS SERIES BUFFER TUBE SCORER
CA SERIES CABLE DROP ASSIST TOOL
HARD PLASTIC CASE WITH EVA FOAM LINING
View our product range