Mini Break-out Cable
Daro Connectivity is an authorised distributor of LEONI’s GigaLine® IV(ZN)H n… range of indoor fibre optic mini break-out cables. Mini break-out cables are primarily used for pre-terminated cabling or horizontal workstation applications due to its high flexibility and small dimensions.
Using either tight-buffer or semi-tight buffer 900 micron fibres surrounded by aramid yarn strength members encompassed within a low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) cable sheath. The aramid yarn strength members provide a reinforced construction providing a flexible but rugged cable suitable for use in internal cabling or direct termination using fibre connector applications.
Single mode cables are available with a yellow cable jacket; multi-mode 62.5/125 (OM1) and multi-mode 50/125 (OM2) are available with an orange jacket. Laser optimised multi-mode 50/125 (OM3) is available with an aqua cable jacket and laser optimised multi-mode 50/125 (OM4) is available with a heather violet cable jacket.
- Cables are available in 2, 4, 6, 8, 12 and 24 fibres constructions
- Single mode available with G.652.D, G.657.A1, G.657.A2 or G.657.B3 fibre
- Multi-mode fibre types available in conventional or bend-insensitive performance
- Operating temperature, -5°C to +70°C
- Max. Pull Force, 800 N
- Max. Crush Resistance, 500 N/dm
- Pre-terminated patch cords
- Pre-terminated jacketed pigtails
- Internal point to point connections
- ISO/IEC 11801
- EN 50173
- Classes OF 300 to OF 10000 *
*Depending on fibre type.
- Choice of fibre types
- Choice of number of fibres
- LSZH cable jacket
- Aramid yarn Strength members for tensile and crush resistance
- Choice of jacket colours for easy fibre grade identification
- Allows easy termination by a myriad of fibre optic connectors
For further information and enquiries relating to our range of Mini Break-out Cables please get in touch.
View the Fibre Optic Cables Product Range