MTP® Fan-out Cables
Daro Connectivity provides a range of MTP® fan-out cables to suit specific customer and application driven requirements. Manufactured from ruggedised low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) round jacketed multi-fibre cable; transition manifold and furcation tubing terminated with one or multiple colour coded MPO/MTP® connectors to multiple single fibre connectors like LC’s for example.
The MTP connectors are a high performance MPO with numerous engineered product enhancements to improve optical and mechanical performance when compared to generic MPO connectors.
Comprehensively compliant with all MPO connector standards including the EIA/TIA-604-5 FOCIS 5 and IEC 61754-7. MTP connectors are intermateable with all generic MPO-style connectors which are compliant to those industry standards.
MPO/MTP® fan-out cables provide the interconnection between optical equipment and fibre management systems within optical distribution frames (ODF’s) typically found in data centres, central offices or telecom exchanges.
All MPO/MTP fan-out cables are a factory-based assembly; machined polished, visually inspected and optically tested using standards based test methods to ensure repeatable high performance, intermateability and durability.
- Single mode assemblies use MTP Elite connectivity denoted by the yellow housing
- Multi-mode OM3 assemblies use MTP Elite connectivity denoted by the aqua housing
- Multi-mode OM4 assemblies use MTP Elite connectivity denoted by the heather violet housing
For further information and enquiries relating to our range of MPO/MTP® Fan-out Cables please get in touch.
- Data processing networks
- Telecommunication networks
- Local Area Networks (LAN’s)
- Premise installations
- ISO/IEC 11801
- EN 50173
- IEC 61754-7, EIA/TIA 604-5
- Single mode and multi-mode
- Colour coded housings to designate fibre grade
- Compliant to IEC and other industry recognized standards
- Low insertion loss and back reflection
- Polarity Types A, B, C and bespoke configurations available
- Pull-release tab option
- Male (with pins) or Female (without pins) versions available
- Various single fibre connector options available
View the Fibre Cable Assemblies Product Range