MTP® Patch Cable
Daro Connectivity is an authorised distributor of LEONI’s GigaLine® I-F(ZN)H n… range of indoor fibre optic simplex cables for termination with MPO/MTP® connectivity. Simplex cables for multi-fibre connectors are primarily used for production of MPO/MTP® patch cables and can be installed in overhead fibre raceways.
Using multiple coloured 250 micron fibres surrounded by aramid yarn strength members encompassed within multiple low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) cable sheath.
Single mode cables are available with a yellow cable jacket; multi-mode 62.5/125 (OM1) and multi-mode 50/125 (OM2) are available with an orange jacket. Laser optimised multi-mode 50/125 (OM3) is available with an aqua cable jacket and laser optimised multi-mode 50/125 (OM4) is available with a heather violet cable jacket.
- Cables are available in 8, 12, or 24 fibres counts
- Single mode available with G.652.D, G.657.A1, G.657.A2 or G.657.B3 fibre
- Multi-mode fibre types available in conventional or bend-insensitive performance
- Operating temperature, -10°C to +70°C
- Max. Pull Force (long term), 300 to 450 N (depending on number of fibres)
- Max. Crush Resistance, 150 N/dm
- Pre-terminated patch cords
- Pre-terminated pigtails
- Internal point to point connections
- ISO/IEC 11801
- EN 50173
- Choice of fibre types
- Choice of number of fibres
- LSZH cable jacket
- Aramid yarn Strength members for tensile and crush resistance
- Choice of jacket colours for easy fibre grade identification
- Allows easy termination using MPO/MTP® connectors
For further information and enquiries relating to our range of MTP® Patch Cables please get in touch.
View the Fibre Optic Cables Product Range