MTP® Patch Cables
Daro Connectivity provides a range of MTP® patch cords to suit specific customer and application driven requirements. Manufactured from ruggedised low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) round jacketed cable containing 08-24 fibres and terminated with colour coded MTP® connectors.
The MTP® connectors are a high performance MPO with numerous engineered product enhancements to improve optical and mechanical performance when compared to generic MPO connectors.
Comprehensively compliant with all MPO connector standards including the EIA/TIA-604-5 FOCIS 5 and IEC 61754-7. MTP® connectors are intermateable with all generic MPO-style connectors which are compliant to those industry standards.
MPO/MTP® Patch cords provide the interconnection between optical equipment and fibre management systems housed within optical distribution frames (ODF’s) typically found in data centres, central offices or telecom exchanges.
All patch cords are a factory-based assembly; machined polished, visually inspected and optically tested using standards-based test methods to ensure repeatable high performance, intermateability and durability.
- Single mode assemblies use MTP Elite connectivity denoted by the yellow housing
- Multi-mode OM3 assemblies use MTP Elite connectivity denoted by the aqua housing
- Multi-mode OM4 assemblies use MTP Elite connectivity denoted by the heather violet housing
For further information and enquiries relating to our range of MTP® Patch Cables please get in touch.
- Data processing networks
- Telecommunication networks
- Local area networks (LAN’s)
- Premise installations
- ISO/IEC 11801
- EN 50173
- IEC 61754-7, EIA/TIA 604-5
- Single mode and multi-mode
- Colour coded housings to designate fibre grade
- Compliant to IEC and other industry recognized standards
- Low insertion loss and back reflection
- Polarity Types A, B, C and bespoke configurations available
- Pull-release tab option
- Male (with pins) or female (without pins) versions available
View the Fibre Cable Assemblies Product Range