MTP® Multi-Fibre Factory Pre-Terminated LSZH Trunk Assemblies
Daro Connectivity provides a range of MTP® trunk cables to suit specific customer and application driven requirements. Manufactured from ruggedised low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) round jacketed multi-fibre cable; transition manifold and furcation tubing terminated both ends with one or multiple colour coded MTP® connectors.
The MTP® connectors are a high performance MPO with numerous engineered product enhancements to improve optical and mechanical performance when compared to generic MPO connectors.
Comprehensively compliant with all MPO connector standards including the EIA/TIA-604-5 FOCIS 5 and IEC 61754-7. MTP® connectors are intermateable with all generic MPO-style connectors which are compliant to those industry standards.
MTP® trunk cables provide the interconnection between modular fibre management systems housed within optical distribution frames (ODF’s) typically found in data centres, central offices or telecom exchanges.
All trunk cables are a factory-based assembly; machined polished, visually inspected and optically tested using standards-based test methods to ensure repeatable high performance, intermateability and durability.
- Single mode assemblies use MTP Elite connectivity denoted by the yellow housing
- Multi-mode OM3 assemblies use MTP Elite connectivity denoted by the aqua housing
- Multi-mode OM4 assemblies use MTP Elite connectivity denoted by the heather violet housing
For further information and enquiries relating to our range of MTP® Trunk Cables please get in touch.
- Data processing networks
- Telecommunication networks
- Local area networks (LAN’s)
- Premise installations
- ISO/IEC 11801
- EN 50173
- IEC 61754-7, EIA/TIA 604-5
- Single mode and multi-mode
- Colour coded housings to designate fibre grade
- Compliant to IEC and other industry recognized standards
- Low insertion loss and back reflection
- Polarity Types A, B, C and bespoke configurations available
- Pull-release tab option
- Male (with pins) or female (without pins) versions available
View the Fibre Cable Assemblies Product Range