Outdoor CST Central Tube Cable
Daro Connectivity is an authorised distributor of LEONI’s GigaLine® A-DQ(ZN)2Y(SR)2Y n… range of outdoor Corrugated Steel Tape (CST) armoured central tube cables which can be installed outside buildings in cable ducts, raceways, cable tray or directly in the ground.
Coloured 250 micron fibres within multiple gel-filled tubes central tube surrounded by glass yarn strength members contained within a polyethylene (PE) cable jacket. This inner cable construction is further protected by a layer of corrugated steel tape encompassed within an outer polyethylene (PE) jacket.
- Cables are available in 12 or 24 fibre designs
- Single mode available with G.652.D, G.657.A1, G.657.A2 or G.657.B3 fibre
- Multi-mode fibre types available in conventional or bend-insensitive performance
- Operating temperature, -40°C to +70°C
- Max. Pull Force, 2500 N
- Max. Crush Resistance, 2500 N/dm
- Ducted intra-building links
- Campus networks
- Structured cabling
- Backbone cabling
- Choice of fibre types
- Choice of number of fibres
- PE cable jacket
- Glass yarn Strength members for tensile, rodent and crush resistance
For further information and enquiries relating to our range of Outdoor CST Central Tube Cables please get in touch.
View the Fibre Optic Cables Product Range