Outdoor Multi Tube Cable
Daro Connectivity is an authorised distributor of LEONI’s GigaLine® U-DQ(ZN)BH nxm… range of outdoor stranded multi-loose tube cables which can be installed outside buildings in cable ducts, raceways, cable tray or directly in the ground.
Coloured 250 micron fibres within multiple gel-filled tubes stranded around a non-metallic central strength member bound by a layer of tape surrounded by glass yarn strength members and encompassed within a polyethylene (PE) cable jacket.
- Cables are available in 12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, 96, 120, 144. 192 or 216 fibre designs
- Single mode available with G.652.D, G.657.A1, G.657.A2 or G.657.B3 fibre
- Multi-mode fibre types available in conventional or bend-insensitive performance
- Operating temperature, -40°C to +60°C
- Max. Pull Force, 4000 N
- Max. Crush Resistance, 3000 N/dm
- Ducted intra-building links
- Campus networks
- Structured cabling
- Backbone cabling
- Choice of fibre types
- Choice of number of fibres
- PE cable jacket
- Glass yarn Strength members for tensile, rodent and crush resistance
- Higher Pull Forces available upon request
For further information and enquiries relating to our range of Outdoor Multi Tube Cables please get in touch.
View the Fibre Optic Cables Product Range