Patch Cords (Simplex/Duplex)
Daro Connectivity provides a range of fibre optic patch cords for single mode and multi-mode applications. Available with a wide range of connectors and fibre colours to suit specific customer and application driven requirements.
Patch cords are primarily manufactured from ruggedized low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) simplex or duplex jacketed cables with aramid yarn strength members, terminated with the same or different fibre connectors at each end.
Patch cords provide the interconnection between optical equipment and fibre management systems within optical distribution frames (ODF’s) typically found in data centres, central offices or telecom exchanges.
All patch cords are a factory-based assembly; machined polished, visually inspected and optically tested using standards-based test methods to ensure repeatable high performance, intermateability and durability.
- Single mode fibre is ITU-T.G.657.A1 as standard, low water peak ITU-T.G.652.D is also available
- Standard fibre colours are; yellow for single mode, orange for multi-mode 62/125 (OM1) and multi-mode 50/125 (OM2), aqua for laser optimised multi-mode 50/125 (OM3) and heather violet for laser optimised 50/125 (OM4)
- Performance grades C and B available for single mode patch cords defined and in accordance with IEC 61755-1 standard
For further information and enquiries relating to our range of Patch Cords (Simplex/Duplex) please get in touch.
- Cable TV networks
- Telecommunication networks
- Local area networks (LAN’s)
- Metropolitan networks
- Wide area networks (WAN’s)
- Data processing networks
- Premise installations
- Industrial, Medical, Military
- Single mode and multi-mode
- Colour coded housing/boot combinations
- Compliant to IEC and other industry recognized standards
- Low insertion loss and back reflection
- Various boot designs available
- Duplex clips available for LC and SC connectivity
View the Fibre Cable Assemblies Product Range