Daro Connectivity is an authorised distributor of Optotec’s FOCUS NGB ROE range of customer premise fibre optic splice, split & patch enclosures. Environmentally sealed, utilising a modular cassette management system enabling splicing of fibres to passive optical components. They are used as demarcation point from operator network to end-user connection.
The FOCUS NGB ROE range are a butt cable entry enclosure design, injection moulded from high-quality thermoplastic materials. Offering the installer configurations from eight to thirty-two fibre subscriber connections based on SC connectivity. Enclosures can be deployed indoors; externally on façade walls, street side cabinets or in pole-mount applications.
- NGB ROE 08 enclosures (using the NGB 0 enclosure) are suitable for a maximum of eight subscribers (SC connectivity) and accommodates up to two 1×4 PLC splitters
- NGB ROE 16 enclosures (using the NGB 1 enclosure) are suitable for a maximum of sixteen subscribers (SC connectivity) and accommodates up to 2 x 1×8 or 1 x 1×16 PLC splitter
- NGB ROE 32 enclosures (using the NGB 2 enclosure) are suitable for a maximum of thirty-two subscribers (SC connectivity) and accommodates up to four (1×8) and two (1×16) PLC splitters
Please refer to the product pages Premise Enclosure Seal Kits for further details on the wide range of cable entry sealing accessories available.
Fibre splicing and management is undertaken with Optotec’s FOCUS SAM (splice array modules) system which introduce various splicing densities and functionality for single fibre, multi-fibre heat-shrink or crimp style splice protection. Please refer to the product pages Splice Array Modules or PLC splitters for further details.
For a quote or more information regarding the splice-split-patch enclosures please get in touch.
- Telecom networks
- FTTP, FTTH and PON networks
- Indoor wall, outdoor wall or pole mountable
- IP 54 (per IEC 60529)
- Base and lid with silicone seal and clamp system
- High quality thermoplastic material
- Management capability for common fibre optic cable types
- PLC splitter integration
Ordering Information – FOCUS NGB ROE Splice-Split-Patch Enclosures
|FOCUS-ROE-08-NGB0||Splice-Patch Box up to 8 end customers|
|FOCUS-ROE-16-NGB1||Splice-Patch Box up to 16 end customers|
|FOCUS-ROE-32-NGB2||Splice-Patch Box up to 32 end customers|
Technical Information – FOCUS NGB ROE Splice-Split-Patch Enclosures
Dimensions (H x W x D) in mm’s
|FOCUS-NGB0||170 x 110 x 70|
|FOCUS-NGB1||255 x 165 x 110|
|FOCUS-NGB2||325 x 216 x 125|
View the Customer Premise Enclosures Product Range