Universal Central Tube Cable
Daro Connectivity is an authorised distributor of LEONI’s GigaLine® U-DQ(ZN)BH n…2500N range of universal central tube cables which can be installed in inside or outside buildings in cable ducts, raceways, cable tray or conduit.
Coloured 250 micron fibres within a gel-filled central tube, surrounded by glass yarn strength members for rodent protection and encompassed within a low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) cable jacket.
Single mode cables are available with a yellow cable jacket; multi-mode 62.5/125 (OM1) and multi-mode 50/125 (OM2) are available with an orange jacket. Laser optimised multi-mode 50/125 (OM3) is available with an aqua cable jacket and laser optimised multi-mode 50/125 (OM4) is available with a heather violet cable jacket.
- Cables are available in 12 or 24 fibre designs
- Single mode available with G.652.D, G.657.A1, G.657.A2 or G.657.B3 fibre
- Multi-mode fibre types available in conventional or bend-insensitive performance
- Operating temperature, -20°C to +60°C
- Max. Pull Force, 2500 N
- Max. Crush Resistance, 3000 N/dm
- Ducted intra-building links
- Campus networks
- Structured cabling
- Backbone cabling
- Choice of fibre types
- Choice of number of fibres
- LSZH cable jacket
- Glass yarn Strength members for tensile, rodent and crush resistance
- Choice of jacket colours for easy fibre grade identification
For further information and enquiries relating to our range of Universal Central Tube Cables please get in touch.
View the Fibre Optic Cables Product Range