Visual Inspection Probes (Manual Focus)
Daro Connectivity provides Sumix’s Scopio range of Visual Inspection Probes.
Sumix’s Scopio range (SMX-Scopio and SMX-Scopio-B) are manual focus digital camera devices for the visualization of connector end faces and analysis of possible connector defects in field-use. The probes can be used to inspect end faces within bulkhead adaptors or for patch cord end faces prior to mating.
Supports either bulkhead or patch cord inspection, such as SC, FC, ST, LC, MU, E2000 – PC and APC as well as MT, MTP®/MPO, SMA and other military connections using changeable tips (ordered separately).
The SMX-Scopio probes utilise MaxInspect™ software for visualization, capturing and detecting/analysing connector defects. The software is provided with predefined Acceptance Criteria as standardized by the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC). For single mode and multi-mode connectors or you can create your own pass/fail criteria for your specific needs/applications
- Analogue version also available (SMX-Scopio-A)
For further information and enquiries relating to Sumix’s range of Visual Inspection Probes please get in touch.
- Central office
- Data centres
- Local area networks (LAN’s)
- FTTH networks
- Test and measurement laboratories
- Wide variety of tips to suit a myriad of optical connectivity
- Connects to PC, Laptop or a tablet for ultimate portability
- Aluminium body and stainless-steel barrel
- 2 μm optical resolution, 600x (variable) magnification
- Scopio B includes test button to increase productivity
MTP is a registered trademark of US Conec Ltd.
View the complete Tools and Accessories Product Range